Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sandy Obama

Greetings:

OK, this is fairly political.  Hurricane Sandy should be named Hurricane Sandy Obama because she is going to get Obama re-elected.  George W. Bush had 9-11; true, enough, it was a national disaster and not something that he wanted.  I'm sure that Obama did not relish having Hurricane Sandy - but that is what will get him re-elected.

Me?  I don't care.  I don't like either one of them and I'm not voting for either of them.  I have often remarked that I CAN'T vote for the one and I WON'T vote for the other.  So, I won't vote.  My spousal unit is definitely unhappy with me.  She is rabidly for one of them and declares me a traitor to my family and community.  So be it.  I have to go with my faith and conscience.  So, I'm not voting.

Regardless, Hurricane Sandy voted for Obama.  And she carried the day for him.  Say what you will, she will be the deciding factor come next Tuesday.  Obama can't lose now.

Shalom,
jco

2 comments:

  1. See? I told you. BO carried the entire NE coast; even where Romney was governor and where he campaigned the hardest for four tiny votes, New Hampshire.

    Shalom,
    jco

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Romney was governor of Mass, not NH - bad writing. But, the point was that Romney didn't carry EITHER of the two states that he should have gotten. Not that it would have made a lot of difference anyway.

    Shalom,
    jco

    ReplyDelete